Saturday, March 4, 2023

TRAVLING OFF UNIVERSE Silent, mysterious

TRAVLING OFF UNIVERSE  


 

 Silent, mysterious, but often towards a space that looks very peaceful

I am filled with wonder and regret.

Yes, he wants to.

By getting rid of all earthly problems

Forget all relationships

Get lost in these spaces.

I keep moving star to star, galaxy to galaxy and cluster to cluster.

Be mindful of eating, I don't feel the need to sleep.

But what to do? Here, most of the desires become regrets with time.

And then they are left as a custard

Over the years, this desire of my cosmic journey has neither become a regret nor a whimper, but is becoming stronger day by day.

What should I say under the influence of this desire?

What worlds do I visit in my thoughts?

I jump into the black hole.

I suffer from inexplicable conditions

And then through the wormhole designed by the human mind, leaving the white hole, I sometimes see this galaxy and sometimes that universe in front of me.

By making these assumptions true, my mind makes me travel not only the universe but also the universes.

Believe it!!!!

I thought like this

What is the vision of mysterious worlds?

For which my mind supports me, neither my words are useful to me.

With the help of imagination penetrated even inside the atom

And saw the world

I have seen many worlds within this universe and beyond its borders.

Imagination in imagination

I saw civilizations around Cyrus, the brightest star in the sky

And I sensed life even near the faintest but most visible star, 61 Cygni AB.

I searched every galaxy

I collected one cluster

Keeping the observable universe in the corner of the mind, I also took the path of the multiverse

All sides seemed full of life to me.

.

I am an astronomy lover, I am a merchant of the universe.

for this

I often express my feelings more anecdotally than scientifically.

Scientific and learned people should not consider my post as useless.

  Science also gives importance to fiction and fantasy

Almost every great scientific discovery or invention has been driven by a concept, a myth or an idea.

Someone presented an untouched idea or hypothesis and many minds were inspired to test it.

Seeing the birds, man got the idea of flying, which he finally made a reality.

There are so many discoveries in astronomy that remain an idea for years.

For example, black holes and gravitational waves.

.

And I am not the only one who embarks on such an imaginative journey.

How many space travelers are there on Earth who are deeply interested in the universe?

I believe that our virtual journeys will become real journeys, if not today, in the future

If not today, then tomorrow, human beings will first roam the universe and then the universes.

.

Hazrat Insan is so intelligent, fitin, colorful and fond of cooking imaginary pilaf.

What blooms in imagination and image

Guess for yourself from the pictures below


No comments:

Post a Comment

future post

#Sleepless night motivation #Productivity Inspiration #Energy management #Sleep science #Success strategies #Motivational video #Overcoming tiredness #Positive mindset #Mental focus #Time management #Work-life balance #Coping with stress #Achieving goals #Personal development.

                                    Sleep less night motivational video describtion for youtube Do you find yourself struggling to stay p...